Week beginning 18.11.2019
• The sound for the week will be ‘h’ and we will be looking at the story of “Sleeping Beauty”. It would be interesting to see any different copies that you have at home. We will be finding out about Baptisms, so please send in any photographs or other items that you might have from your child’s Baptism.
• The children will be encouraged to write star wishes for a new baby. We will introduce ‘Hot seating’, where children can answer questions in the role of one of the characters.
• We are busy practising for our Nativity production and details of parts and costumes will be coming home next week.
• Flu vaccinations will be taking place in school on Wednesday 20th November.
• We are looking forward to meeting with you at our parent consultation appointments on Tuesday 19th November and Thursday 21st November.
We have learned the sounds y, z and zz in phonics.
y - RC - yo-yo, RO'C - nod head
z - do up a zip