Week beginning 20.01.2020
• It will be ‘n’ on the sound table and we will be looking at the story of “How Big Is A Million?”
• We will be talking about the characteristics of penguins and encouraging the children to express their ideas in their writing.
• In maths, we will be investigating problem solving and reasoning.
• The children will be using clay to make a penguin.
• In PE, we will be completing our ‘Penguin Small’ dance.
• We will be making ice hangings using natural materials that we find in the outside area. If the weather is cold enough, we will try to freeze them outside overnight!
Wednesday 5th February – Mrs Croot’s Class Worship (RC) words will be given out on Monday to practise at home!
Thursday 13th February – Pirate Party –dressed as Pirates and we will have a Pirate-themed bring and share lunch! Please cancel hot lunches for this day. There will be more details to follow!