Week beginning: 14th September 2020
• We have had a lovely week welcoming all the children into school for their first two days.
• Next week we are thinking about parts of the body through the song, heads, shoulders, knees and toes.
• We will be making paper plate portraits. Please send in any coloured wool, googly eyes or pipe cleaners that you could spare from home.
• We will be looking in mirrors to focus on the details of our faces. E.g. colour of our eyes, if we have freckles etc.
• In maths we will be measuring our height, arm span and hand span.
• In the outside area we will be developing our physical skills, through use of our outdoor equipment.
• Please ensure your child has the following items in school daily: a drink bottle, a coat and book-bag (no big rucksacks).
• Please don’t put drink bottles into book-bags as leakages cause damage to the books inside.
• All children will have received a reading book to share at home with you. Please either write a comment about how your child coped or initial/tick to show us that you have shared the story.
• Please could children with long hair have it tied back so that it is off the child’s face so that they can work and eat comfortably. The school policy is that hair accessories should be navy or neutral colours.
• Earrings should be studs only and must be covered or removed on Tuesday and Thursdays as we have P.E.